Guidelines for Authors
· Very specialized and technical topics should be avoided. Articles should be written in a popular style, easily understandable by the average high school student.
· The Editor reserves the right to include a submitted write-up as an article, under a column, as a box item or as a short write-up in Spectrum.
· Articles not found suitable will be sent back. An acceptance letter will be sent for accepted articles. However, acceptance does not guarantee immediate publication.
· Only original articles sent exclusively for publication in Science Reporter will be accepted. Articles previously published elsewhere, or simultaneously sent for publication elsewhere, are not acceptable. Article submitted should carry a declaration that the article is original and has not been previously published elsewhere. Science Reporter will not be responsible for any copyright violations. Articles without such a declaration will not be considered.
· Any sort of plagiarism is not acceptable. Even after acceptance, if an article is found to have been plagiarized, it will be sent back. The authors may even be blacklisted.
· The length of full-length articles may be about 2500 words. Short features may be up to 1200 words.
· The matter should be typewritten, double-space on one side of the paper. Articles may also be submitted in electronic form on floppies or via e-mail.
· The articles should preferably be illustrated, with captions and legends typed separately and attached at the end of the article.
· A short note about the contributor should accompany the article. The note should contain name, age, postal and e-mail address, academic accomplishments, and important assignments held.
· Contributions should be sent to the Editor, Science Reporter, National Institute of Science Communication And Information Resources (NISCAIR), Dr K.S. Krishnan Marg, New Delhi-110 012 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
· The Editor reserves the right to reject even invited articles without assigning any reason.